Tuesday Tips with Evolution
Preparation for an interview can be a stressful situation, you can ask yourself many questions and start to doubt yourself. It’s important to have your responses ready.
Here are some common areas of questioning, so express answers to show how, in past experience, you have displayed:
- Ability to deal with rejection
As well as preparing your answers, you must have a store of questions for the employer:
- Open questions: these are generalised questions intended to gather information (who, when, why, what, how)
- Closed questions: these are detailed questions planned to be suitable for a specific point.
Areas of questioning to approach:
- Role – what will the role involve?
- Progression – Where do you see me in 6 months?
- Training and Support – What training will be provided?
- Company and culture – How would you describe the culture of the company?
- Package – What additional benefits would I receive?
We hope this helps you with your interview techniques and you can succeed in your future interviews.